Sunday, April 20, 2014

The beauty sorrownding us - Happy Easter!!!

Today we are celebraiting Easter and also that I got a great new,  my pictures got accepted in a photo agency!!!   I was rejected before and I was sorry for that but I keep trying and finally I am in. : )  It is a blessing for me, specially on this day.
That is why I want to share with you the following images.  It is more of Lale Festival in İstanbul, and is dedicated  to tulips in a rainy day.


 Light is surrounding us, embracing our souls and lifting our spirit.  
Happy Easter to all of you!































































Happy Easter!!!!



Soreya Reyes
www.searchingforemotion.com

STREET LIFE AND DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY
Twitter:  @street_photos_
Instagram:  street.photos.soreyar


No comments:

Post a Comment